Thursday, September 23, 2010

I have a passion for...

Photography
I've got to say that perhaps my favorite physical possession would have to be my camera. But, it hasn't been like this always just ever since I got my first digital camera, that way I didn't have to worry about film and development costs. Photography has allowed me to express my
artistic side, which until photography was only focused on writing. I find photography to be much more, freeing, well maybe not freeing. But easier, especially since most of what I photograph is nature, and when it comes to any of my pictures I find myself to be a naturalist photographer, I don't find it appealing when things are posed to get "good" pictures. Not just in nature but in say portrait photography as well. I have thought of photography as a career, I have once gotten paid to do family portraits, I didn't expect to get paid I just found it to be fun. I've actually gotten one of my photos published as well, it was in my school's yearbook but it was published none the less. One thing to do with my photography that I have recently discovered is www.dailybooth.com I know it's meant for mainly webcam photos but I have posted a couple of photos. They haven't gotten attention but I think it's nice to get them out there.

No comments: