Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm scared: My response to Charlie McDonnell

This is going to be about a YouTube video, and the series of video responses that followed. Or at least my elaboration on the topic.

And this is that video. This is a playlist I made including the above video and several of the responses I watched.

Okay, so yes, I am scared too. I don't make videos, but I do write these blogs. And I do sometimes include things of a personal nature. Thinks people can easily judge me on, and could make them look at me differently. Now, I am not worried about people on the internet reading this, because I am more comfortable with internet people. But what really scares me is people I know in the outernet seeing this blog, and my opinions and stuff change how they see me. And thus change the amount of time they choose to spend with me.

And this is also why I only have been sharing the link on Tumblr and not Twitter anymore, also why I haven't shared this on Facebook. I do like the idea of more people reading this thing I am creating, but I have an desire to be liked and I am worried that some of these things might make people change their opinions on me it is kinda frustrating. But when I post things I get around a half dozen pageviews, and I have been getting one daily pageview. You know what, I am perfectly Happy with that. Actually exceedingly happy at that.

Post Script: As I am typing this in I am also writing another Christmas entry, so expect that soon.

No comments: