Thursday, July 12, 2012

Standing Still: A Response to Forward Motion.

So this is my post reception reaction. I didn't win anything, but it being my first show kind of makes sense. Also due to the fact that there were 40 photographs, 3 runner ups, and the regular first, second and third places so I did have more opportunities than I thought. My issue isn't that I lost but that certain people won with photos that were just not good. Now on top of that my photo had like the worst placement in the show it was on the very back wall on the very very bottom. To view it properly as in not at an extreme downward angle, you'd have to get on your hands and knees. And I am convinced this is because I am not a member. So yeah, this got me not feeling the best about my self.

Post script: I feel like whining.

No comments: