Thursday, July 12, 2012

Well hello again old friend.

So I have decided to start blogging again, and I mean like trying to make a full conscious effort to do this at least once a week. Because what I want to do is like focus my online identity. Now this means more than me blogging, what I will be doing is linking up various accounts and sharing more of my created content on various other sites. So I will be Sharing these blogs on Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and if I get comfortable enough even Facebook. I will also be rewriting all my descriptions and making all my profile pictures the same so as to unite my accounts. As well I will be trying to get it schedule-ished so as to reach optimum readership, so not posting at after 11pm will be a thing.

Post Script: This was written right after my previous post, but I won't be double day posting. Plus if I have any other things to say about this I can add it in before posting.

No comments: